Testicle lift restores “saggy” and “loose” or asymmetrical scrotum.
It is done by incision in the scrotal raphe. Hospitalization for a few hours.
- Tightening, lifting, symmetry restoration
- It is done by bilateral or unilateral incision, along the cremaster muscle.
- A few hours’ hospitalization
Done by triangular excision at the scrotum raphe. A few hours’ hospitalization.
- Feeling of self-esteem (malformation)
- “Sagging”, loosening, loss of elasticity in the scrotum
- Discomfort during sex, when dressing, riding etc.
- Chronic irritation
- Chronic pain
- Frequent infections
- Orchialgia with no other cause
- Disfigurement after a surgical procedure
WHY CHOOSE ANDROCLINIC
Because our doctors have more than 18 years’ experience in the sector
Because beyond the most modern diagnostic and treatment methods that we follow, we provide simple, useful advice for your daily life, which will significantly improve your life quality
Because all services are provided exclusively and only in our clinic